Thank You for A Stellar 2017 Summer Season!
To add another successful season under our belts is truly a privilege, and weâ€™d just like to take a moment to thank all of our patrons and supporters who make what we do possible each year. None of it would be possible without all of you!
Hereâ€™s a quick rundown of all that YOU helped us accomplish this year:
- We saw more than 25,000 visitors this summer. We LOVED seeing you and hope you had a great time!
- We put on 5 shows that we had never produced before. Thank you for the heartfelt reviews.
- Your attendance meant more fully reserved (sold out) shows than ever before. Thrilled beyond belief!
- Dinners from local caterers were offered prior to performances on select nights all season long. Hope you enjoyed a great bit to eat here before the shows.
- 2 of our actors received their Actors Equity Membership this season. Congratulations to Jonnie Carpathios andÂ Andrea Arvanigian!
- Bar Show Reservations were able to be made in advance online, making it so much easier to get a seat to that popular show!
- We were more social – connecting with more than 1000 new Facebook fans, over 1,000 new email newsletter subscribers and more. Are we connected yet?
After such an amazing season, weâ€™re not sure how we can top it, but rest assured, weâ€™re already putting together the titles for the 2018 season.
Without your dedication to our productions, your enthusiasm in following our social media profiles, and your willingness to be a part of something new, like the dinners, our success would simply not be possible. We love to perform for our audiences and for guests like you who make it even more special.
And if you really canâ€™t get enough of us, or just love the holidays, our Christmas Cabaret show is a great way to get your fix until next year! A unique experience, itâ€™s definitely one that you and your family donâ€™t want to miss. Tickets are available on our website here.
Once again, THANK YOU for allowing us to continue to do what we find the most joy in; weâ€™re so glad we get to share The Barn and our love of theatre with you. See you soon!
Here are just a few photos from the different shows. Ahh, the memories!