Thank You to All Who Joined Our 2020 Gala Events
Setting the Stage for Our 75th Season in 2021
We’re excited to finally announce the details for our 2020 Wall of Fame Gala! This event will help us Set the Stage for next year, raising funds for the Barn Theatre School's 75th Season in 2021.
All are invited to join us to celebrate our 2020 Wall of Fame inductees while you enjoy fall-themed cocktails, a silent auction, and a special video presentation that was created to honor the careers of this year’s Wall of Fame inductees. This fall-themed event is sure to be a blast for adults and kids alike, so if you’ve missed us as much as we’ve missed you and you’re interested in helping us raise much-needed funds, please get your tickets today!
All events are held inside the Rehearsal Shed.
To maintain social distancing protocols for your safety, there are FIVE opportunities to attend.
- Friday, October 30 at 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 31 at 2:00pm or 7:00pm
- Sunday, November 1 at 2:00pm or 5:00pm
Tickets are $32. Coupons can be used, too!
Buy your tickets online now or call the box office to purchase/redeem your coupon.
- Proper crowd size and social distancing measures will be in place.
- Hand sanitizer stations will also be throughout the shed.
- Masks will be required. If you don’t have one already, buy your Barn Theatre Mask online now!
Online & Silent Auction Items
This event includes the opportunity to bid on silent auction items at each event. Auction items include custom-made artwork and Barn Theatre memorabilia, as well as offerings from local businesses and more! If you’re not able to make it to one of the in-person events, we’ll be making some auction items available for bidding here.
Online Auction Details & Instructions
We have several wonderful items and packages available for our online auction from 5pm, Friday, October 30, until 7pm, Sunday, November 1.
- You will need to create an account here at 32Auctions.com
- All you need is your name, email address and a password.
- You can create your own Bidder's Profile Name to keep it anonymous.
- Note: you will need to confirm your email address from the 32Auctions platform before bidding. But it is fast and simple once you create your account.
- Payments are done via PayPal or Credit Card
- Proxy Bids: The action software can do the bidding for you. Just enter the maximum amount you wish to pay for an item. As other people bid on that item, the platform will bid for you up ONLY to your maximum amount.
Thank You to our Online Auction Software Sponsor, RED66 Marketing!
Win 2021 Season Tickets!
You’ll also have an opportunity to win 2021 season tickets! For $25 per answer, guess the amount of candy corn pieces in a jar. At the end of the weekend, the closest guess will win. This is available online now, and at all in-person events.
What's Your Guess?
For $25 per answer, guess the amount of candy corn pieces in the jar shown here - the closest guess wins 2021 season tickets, valued at $300!
Winner announced Sunday, November 1, 2020 @ 7:30pm
Thank you to B & P for providing the beautiful jar & candy!